Thank you for visiting!
At this time our calendar for 2020 is completely full! Because of this, we will not be booking any new events for this year.
Wedding DJ & Master of Ceremonies Services Typically Include:
Personal Planning Profile - Your personal login accessible from your computer, smart phone, or tablet!
Fill out planning forms, keep notes, make specific music selections, create playlists,
see suggestions, and even fashion a timeline for the entertainment and formalities.
See some of the weddings we have been a part of in these photos & videos. (More on our Image Gallery)
Planning & Preparation:
- One (1) Intro Meeting.
- Guidance and Assistance planning for the entertainment and formalities for your wedding in up to three (3) Planning & Preparation Meetings.
- Added convenience of meetings in the evenings over FaceTime, Skype, or Phone Call, and of course, in person meetings when necessary.
- Unlimited communication via emails, texts, and phone calls. (A phone call lasting longer than 15 minutes should instead be scheduled as a meeting.).
- Creation of a Timeline for the Entertainment and Master of Ceremonies portion of the day.
- Personal Planning Profile Login to integrated Website Event Planning System.
MC Service (Master of Ceremonies):
- Ensuring the flow of events and formalities are all executed smoothly and dynamically procuring a seamless and successful night.
- Complete sound system.
- Classic Vertigo LED Dance floor lights.
-Uplighting available to enhance the venue (additional fee applies).
- Wireless microphone system.
- Cabled microphone system if needed.
- Music Selection to suit your preference and taste.
- Black Façade on DJ Equipment for a more elegant look.
*Separate Ceremony Sound System (Additional Fee Applies)
*Depending on venue location and distance logistics and travel fee may apply.
*Deposit is required with signed contract to lock-in and reserve your date.
Remaining Balance due on the day of your wedding.
Don't delay! Contact us now for a quote!